HAIRSPRAY & CRAYONS....

LIFE AS A MOMMY OF TWO AND HAIRSTYLIST FROM HOME!

Monday, August 27, 2007





We have lived in Abbotsford for almost 4 months now, and although the neighborhood is still growing on me, I have found a little slice of heaven in it...Our BACKYARD. Nearly every night we go outside & play kickball, tag, ride on the 4 wheeler, and inevitably end in a waterfight! I have some of my best childhood memories from playing outside, and I am glad that the kids are going to have some good old backyard memories too!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Robertson said...

You have the two cutest little kiddies ever! Can I link your blog on mine? You need to start blogging more again...we miss you!

11:43 PM  
Blogger Tricia said...

wow! you blogged!

great photos!

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home