HAIRSPRAY & CRAYONS....

LIFE AS A MOMMY OF TWO AND HAIRSTYLIST FROM HOME!

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

School Days
Well, life gets busy and I forget to stop & reflect on the things that are happenning...so here I am finally. Chloe has started her first full week of grade one, and I can tell already that progress is being made in the classroom. I don't know how teachers do it...I can barely get her to cooperate with getting dressed and out the door most days, but she comes home with amazing tales about the teacher & all the things she got 25 kids to do that day. Chloe is such a bright kid, and I can see her doing so well in school so long as her love for fashion & chit chat doesn't get in the way! She had two of her little friends over for a playdate yesterday & I am thankful for how well she gets along with others and that she has no problem making friends...I always found ( still sometimes find) it hard to first get to know someone but Chloe has it down pat. I am happy that she is in school all day...although I have found myself missing her throughout the day & have even had a few days where I realized I don't know what to do when she isn't there to chat with & laugh with. Reece is enjoying the one on one attention I think...and I feel like our life has some schedule to it again, after a long and fairly lax summer.
I love the fall...I can't wait till the leaves start to change & the Halloween decorations start going up...October has always been my favourite month & I love it even more now that I have the kids.
We have to come up with a cute costume for Reece this year...Chloe will be going as Jasmine...I still don't know how I am going to make that costume suitable for our climate! It was definitely made in California!

Chloe has her first Hip Hop Class on Saturday and Matt has to take her ( I am sad I have to miss it!) While I Do the hair for a friend's wedding party. Hopefully she learns how to dance like Beyonce but not act like it out of class! I think it will actually be a good outlet for her. She seems like a teenager trapped in a 5 year old!
Her other class she is taking is Canskate ...just like Auntie Sabrina did! Papa bought Chloe brand new skates while we were on the island...and Chloe was soooo thankful ( so was I!) she says they are so fancy the Queen of Englands daughter probably has the same pair! How cute! I wont tell her that QE's daughter is about 53!
Well, that's about it for today...Reece is napping so I have to make hay while the sun shines! ( whatever that means!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home