HAIRSPRAY & CRAYONS....

LIFE AS A MOMMY OF TWO AND HAIRSTYLIST FROM HOME!

Thursday, August 04, 2005


Mommy Blog


I wanted to start a mommy blog so I could brag & show off my beautiful babes but also vent & release if need be on "THOSE DAYS" you mommies know what I am talking about! So here it goes!

Reece has just started crawling so I am still in the isn't this great! stage, but as soon as he starts motoring I know it will lose a little of it's appeal. I just can't help but be in awe of the miracle of the first year of life, though, and HOW very much he has learned & changed in such a short time...in only nine months. It's hard to believe that just a year & a half ago he was just a pea in a pod! He is seriously the happiest smiliest baby I have ever seen.....Chloe was a close second. I have no idea how in the world I lucked out like I did but I'm not complaining! He has just gotten his second upper front tooth bringing them to a grand total of 7 teeth already! All in the past two months. He has some serious chompers now! I have started giving him some more solid foods....his favourites are any berries, avocado, pasta, rice, chicken & the odd fry ( don't tell!)
He is growing so much I can hardly believe it. I think he must weigh about 27 lbs by now...healthy & happy what more can I ask for.

Chloe is having a fun summer.....This is the first year I have really been able to be off work & enjoy the summer holiday with her. We have been to the pool lots, the waterpark, Go Bananas, the beach, and she has seen Ammy & Papa & Auntie lots too...even a weekend at their house by herself! She is so mature & growing up so well I can't wait to see what she learns in grade one. She is going to love being in school all day & will really take off when she gets the chance.
I have loved having the year off to really spend some quality mommy time with her & get to see what a special little girl she has become.

So there you go I have bragged enough....the important thing is to let your kids know all the wonderful things you say about them. I make a point of it every day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home